- Presentations from "Biodiversity Offsets in Canada: Getting it Right, Making a Difference"
- Biodiversity Offsets: A Primer for Canada
- Commercial, Societal and Administrative Benefits from the Analysis and Clarification of Definitions: The Case of Nanomaterials
- Mechanistic models for the spatial spread of species under climate change
- Green Jobs and Renewable Electricity Policies: Employment Impacts of Ontario’s Feed-in Tariff
- Predicting cyanobacterial dynamics in the face of global change: the importance of scale and environmental context
- Carbon Tax Salience and Gasoline Demand
- Eastern Canadian butterfly range expansions
- Thermal and chemical stratification of urban ponds: Are they ‘completely mixed reactors’?
- Land Development in and around Protected Areas at the Wilderness Frontier